Saturday, October 24, 2009

READ THIS !!!!

WORK ONLY 05 MINUTES PER DAY AND EARN MONEY

ONE TOOL BAR !!! MAKES MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!





Jules185 is a member of THE BAR and this is what he has to say about it.

I have actually signed up for [link removed by MOD]too and have a bit more info to add to Neverless' post above and hope to clear up some things for you.

The site is still in Pre-Launch status that is why you can only click on a certain amount of ads per day called "Training Ads" that is also why you have to sign in daily. The site is due to launch the first week of October. They have allowed people to still get paid for their clicks during the Pre-Launch phase so we can see how everything works and help them work out the bugs and kinks. The speed and number of ads to view is supposed to be dramatically increased after the launch.

Once you sign up for the program (again ALL FREE) you can view the video from the first Webinar they had Sept 21 and their is a LOT of information in that video. (This was where I found out about the Pre-Launch Status and the Training Ads)The second webinar is scheduled for this coming Monday (you can register to attend on the website) and from what they said the sign-ups are growing by thousands per day.

I am not one that normally signs up for these things but SOMETHING about this just seems like it will work AND IT'S FREE...and they repeat that over and over again in the videos. What have you really got to lose? I signed up a week ago and they do not spam your e-mail and I dont receive a lot of crap that will clog my inbox (in fact the ONLY thing I got from them was a welcome e-mail and a confirmation when I signed up for the Webinar)

In all, I can't say if it will work or not but I think it has the Potential to do same amazing things. Take a look for yourself and be the judge. It does not get better than FREE and you have Absolutely NOTHING to lose.

And won't we all be surprized when it WORKS!!!!

Pam C.