Saturday, October 24, 2009

HERE'S ANOTHER COMMENT !!!

WORK ONLY 05 MINUTES PER DAY AND EARN MONEY

ONE TOOL BAR !!! MAKES MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!





ZACMAN is a professional internet marketer who owns several web sites.
Please go through his comment about THE BAR.


OK Folks,

Here is the deal.

This is a legitimate business. The owners are Patrick and Tracy Monteforte.

I have personally checked out their credentials. They are honest and hardworking for those they are involved with.

Now, of course they do use common sales copy stating:

"who wouldn't want to earn $43,0000 etc."

Is that misleading? Read it, it says who wouldn't. Of course everyone would love to earn that much in a month.

Is is possible....Yes....Likely.....No.

But, and here is the big butt you guys, the money is in presenting this opportunity to others who you earn off of too.

You get paid for viewing ads with this program, and you also get paid for those who view ads that you invited.

This is the perfect viral income stream.

Very little time spent, no investment, and you are also helping those you invite to join in on the income stream.

Hey, I have thousands that belong to my membership sites and belong to my newsletters etc.

I would not invite them to get into this if it were not legit.

I'm getting my daughter in on it tonight for crying out loud!

Be negative if you like, I guess you have nothing better to do.

Unless you have something better to offer, or real evidence, why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

I await your response. BTW, it just helps me explain all the positives about this program so I hope you keep this thread going so we get more SE traffic I can explain the positives to.


Cheers,
Zac
Admin PIP